Hi Fran, this is in response to your question:
* How feasible is it to assume being able to set up 8-10 groups?
It depends on whether at least five elements are in balance:
- the perceived value of the proposition
- the price relative to the perceived value
- the level of demand
- the quality of the marketing
- the quality of the sales
What monetary value do we place on the following?
- healing one’s body, mind and soul – yes, we’ve all been working on this for years, but now with Energy Psychology and intensive peer support we really have an opportunity to shift stuff that has really been difficult to clear. In my own case over 25 years I must have spent at least $30,000 over that period and still hadn’t cleared a ton of stuff. But using various modalities in Energy Psychology, I have cleared more in the last three years than in the whole of the preceding 25 years. I also now have a strategy for tackling physical issues that doctors consider to be irreversible. What price to you put on that?
- shifting to a higher level of consciousness – in earlier times one might have had to spend 30 years meditating in a Zen monastery. What previously took decades and even life times, can now be achieved in months and years. What price do you put on that?
- contributing to the collective shift – a year ago I was almost paralyzed with fear. My legs stiffened up and I could hardly walk. My fear stemmed from an analysis of all the dangers currently confronting us and not knowing what to do. Do I fight, do I run, or do I freeze? What I was experiencing was the latter – freezing, not knowing what to do. Once I realised that the optimum strategy was none of these, but rather an accelerated shift in consciousness, alignment with the Source and the conscious co-creation of our next evolutionary leap, all the fears disappeared. I knew exactly what I had to do. I knew that my path was in dedicating myself to serving the Highest Good. Without fear, love enters. The feeling of peace and non-resistance is bliss. What price do you put on that?
- being part of a loving and supporting community – in my terror I felt totally alone, separate and unsupported. My legs couldn’t support me. I say this as an experienced martial arts practitioner of almost 30 years, so I am not lacking in physical strength. But once I was clear about my purpose and reached out to support others, what I received was total abundance of love and support in return. My first chakra cleared and I now feel totally rooted to the earth. That, and much more, comes from my group. What price do you put on that?
- earning a living - I am currently financially dependent on my wife’s earnings and her job is not entirely secure. At the beginning of the year I had three projects – two were high value consultancy projects which would have more than funded the development of the third – Concious Evolution Coaching. The moment I committed to the latter, on the same day both the income earning projects evaporated. In no uncertain terms the universe was telling me where I needed to focus. So now I have a path to earning an income that meets my needs. Not only that, but the proposed coaching, healing and organizational model can be applied across a whole range of applications, including major social challenges such as reversing diabetes, obesity, depression, etc. Energy Medicine is the new frontier of healthcare. We are in the Age of Healing. What price do you put on that?
We are talking about a possible perceived value of benefits that are priceless.
The price relative to the perceived value
At $97 per month, the cost for the above amounts to $1,164, and at $125 per month, it amounts to $1,500. This is a lot of money if you’re not earning or if you do not have capital. But relative to the perceived value, it seems to be almost insignificant.
The level of demand
How many coaches, therapists and healers are there in the world, connected over the Internet and shaing the same language and values? How many who are not already coaches, therapists and healers want to become that? Is the addressable market big enough for a few of us to find 100 customers each? You can answer that and I think you know the answer.
The quality of the marketing
We are discussing a service offering that can be marketed, sold and delivered over the Web. I have spent the last 15 years engaged in web-based services and digital marketing and have no doubts that together we can develop a marketing presence that will deliver the outcomes we need, provided that the demand is therre. I spent a year researching in depth all the areas of rising energy as determined by the use of key search terms on Google. What I found was high rising energy in terms relating to accreditation in life coaching (i.e. lots of people wanting to enter this field), the various modalities in Energy Psychology, and especially Conscious Evolution and the Shift. While other areas in the market are in steep decline, where we are now has very high growth potential.
Where we are challenged and where I believe we could be poised to make a phenomenal breakthough is in the following area:
If you take any group of coaches, therapists or healers, you will find that a very small percentage have worked out how to market themselves and to make a good income over the Internet, while most of the rest are struggling. The successful ones behave and look like gurus. The gurus affiliate with each other and create a virtuous circle. They all rise together, leaving the rest far behind. This is not a criticism, but it is exactly the model that we see in the Shift Network. Barbara and a few others are mega stars. The rest are non-entities.
This is the marketing model that I want to change. We need and respect the gurus. They are leading the way. They can also help us. But we also want a model that works for the rest of us. We don’t have to be a super guru, but we don’t want to be scratching all the time for a living. I believe that with our proposed model, we can achieve this goal and create a new paradigm where we support each other to be successful without having to be gurus.
The quality of sales
We can get the hot qualified prospects to your door, and we can do most of the selling for you, but the final bit will have to be done by yourself. After all, the participant will be joing YOUR group and will want to be confident that they will click with you and the rest of your group.
The above is the long answer to your question: * How feasible is it to assume being able to set up 8-10 groups?
The short answer is: in my view, very feasible.
Thanks again for your question and love, Michael